Skip to main content

How should I submit my Annual Financial Statement (AFS) report?

The adult-use AFS report must be uploaded to the licensee's adult-use prequalified AU-ER (entity) or AU-SP (sole-proprietor) record in Accela Citizens Access Portal (ACA) or sent via email to If sending via email, include the licensee's name, and AU-ER # or AU-SP # in the subject line.