Skip to main content

As a registered caregiver, can I transfer my plants to my adult-use establishment?

Class A growers and microbusinesses may accept the transfer of marijuana plants only once upon licensure from a registered primary caregiver if the registered primary caregiver was an applicant for that class A grower or microbusiness license.