Skip to main content

Can medical facilities process adult-use marijuana?

Adult-use establishments are licensed separately from medical marijuana facilities as there are two separate laws that govern these programs. Therefore, adult-use marijuana and adult-use marijuana-product can only be produced by adult-use marijuana establishments. However, some adult-use marijuana establishments may be co-located with equivalent medical marijuana facilities and utilize the same equipment for their operations. Please refer to Rule 5 in the Marihuana Operations Rule Set (R 420.205) for information regarding equivalent licenses operating at the same location.