Skip to main content

Do I need a license for a social/cannabis club?

A person that allows consumption of marijuana products on the premises of a nonresidential location and charges a fee for entry, sells goods or services while individuals are consuming on the premises, or requires membership for entry shall acquire a designated consumption establishment or temporary marijuana event license.

If the activity of the proposed club falls under this description, then the establishment would require a state license for a designated consumption establishment before operating.