The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Affordability, Alignment, and Assistance Subcommittee
- Initiate a stakeholder discussion of DTE’s report on the enrollment of customers in the LIA credit program and submit a report and recommendations to the Commission.
- Discuss the LIA/RIA enrollment assignment, enrollment cap, and best use/program pairings.
- Evaluate the feasibility of a low-income customer subclass in the Cost-of-Service Study (“COSS”)
- Develop a proposal for an energy affordability standard and how the standard can be integrated into the regulatory environment.
- Look at all aspects of energy affordability including rate design utilizing the definition of energy affordability.
- Map where assistance and affordability tools intersect with aspects of affordability.
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding Percentage of Income Payment Plans (PIPPs).
MEETINGS (Teleconference via Microsoft Teams)
*Meetings will be held once per month on a Tuesday from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. Please Sign Up Here to receive meeting notices and participate.
October 3, 2023