- New energy law implementation website for stakeholders available
- MPSC directs Consumers Energy Company and DTE Electric Company to make filings related to the establishment of a State Reliability Mechanism
- MPSC issues 2016 annual report
The report is a summary of Commission activities and may include rules, opinions, and orders promulgated or entered by the Commission during the calendar year covered by the report, as well as any other noteworthy information that the Commission deems appropriate.
- Charter Communications now offering low-cost broadband service for eligible low-income customers, including seniors for first time in Michigan
- New study finds electrical reliability standards will be met if Lower Peninsula's planned projects are completed