- MPSC lowers monthly surcharge for low-income heating assistance
- MPSC approves part of DTE Electric's renewable energy plan
- Gov. Whitmer Appoints Tremaine Phillips to the Michigan Public Service Commission
- MPSC offers tips on staying cool while keeping utility bills in check
- Aug 9 Deadline set for comments on initial Statewide Energy Assessment
Input from the general public and subject matter experts helps the Michigan Public Service Commission to make decisions in key areas that will have long-term impacts on energy consumers in Michigan.
Click here for quick access to major projects, active workgroups, and significant pending cases in the electric, natural gas, and telecommunications sectors.
View Meeting Recordings
Visit the Meeting Recordings page to view past and current MPSC Meeting Recordings.