The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Federal Lifeline Program
Who is eligible for the Federal Lifeline program?
The following are the current eligibility criteria for the Federal Lifeline program. To qualify for Lifeline, your household income must be at or below the guidelines listed in the chart, or you must participate in one of the following assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Tribal Eligibility Programs (and living on federally-recognized Tribal lands), or
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension Program
|135% of 2023 Poverty Guideline|
|Number of Household Members||Annual Income (AGI)|
|For each additional household member, add: $6,939|