Can a Medical Marijuana Facility Licensing Act (MMFLA) licensee apply for any adult-use license type?

Yes. The Michigan Regulation and Taxation of Marihuana Act (MRTMA) requires that an applicant for a class B grower, class C grower, processor, retailer, or secure transporter license hold a license under the Medical Marijuana Facilities Licensing Act (MMFLA). However, MMFLA licensees are not prohibited from applying for other types of adult-use establishment licenses.