Skip to main content

Admissions FAQs

  • A: The Marshall Public School District is the partner agency that provides accredited academic instruction to MYCA cadets. If the cadets want to earn high school credits they must be enrolled in the Marshall Public School District. We understand that some information is duplicative, but since we are separate entities each must request and retain specific documentation per Michigan law.
  • A: We have developed some tutorials to assist with common questions and/or errors. Those tutorials can be found on our Tutorial page. If these tutorials are not sufficient, please contact your recruiter for assistance. Recruiters are also available to answer questions at the "Discover MYCA Information Sessions."