Skip to main content

What types of service credit are still available?

PA 92 still allows members to receive service credit in the following situations:

  • Active duty military service credit purchase
  • Repayment of refunded pension contributions
  • Payment of missed contributions for weekly workers’ compensation from before July 1, 1992.
  • MIP contributions not paid to the retirement system during the MIP conversion in the 1990s.

Created 8/7/2017