The Employer Information website provides resources and information for Michigan public schools, community colleges, and some public school academies, charter schools, libraries and universities in the Michigan Public Schools Employee Retirement System. Here you will find links to websites used to report to the Office of Retirement Services, as well as communications and resources developed to assist you in reporting.
- 11/05/2018: Recent updates to the Reporting Instruction Manual (RIM)
- 10/18/2018: Change in Process for UAAL Rate Stabilization Invoices
- 10/18/2018: 2018 Small Steps Campaign
- 10/09/18: Corrections to your Employer Statement
- 10/02/2018: (K12, ISDs, Charters/PSAs, Libraries) Federally Funded Wage Certification Due 10/15/2018
- 10/02/2018: (Universities and Community Colleges) Federally Funded, ORP, and UAL Wage Certification Due 10/15/2018
- 09/25/2018: Additional Contributions Due Charged on Your Employer Statement in Error
- Pay Cycle Calendar
Use our handy Pay Cycle Calendar for important reminders and deadlines.
- Extend the 457 Plan to Your DB Members—
Sign Up Today!
Learn more about offering the Deferred Compensation Option to your employees.
- Introduction to Reporting
Read or review this guide for an overview of benefit plans and the who, what, when and how of ORS reporting.
- Pension Plus website
Member information for your employees who have Pension Plus is available at www.mipensionplus.org/publicschools.
- TDP Calculator
Send your non-Pension Plus employees to our TDP calculator where they can weigh the cost of purchasing service credit.
- ORS non-business days
View ORS non-business days to make sure your reports are never late.
- Scheduled System Maintenance
View dates and times for scheduled maintenance.