The Employer Information website provides resources and information for Michigan public schools, community colleges, and some public school academies, charter schools, libraries and universities in the Michigan Public Schools Employee Retirement System. Here you will find links to websites used to report to the Office of Retirement Services, as well as communications and resources developed to assist you in reporting.
- 04/21/21: MPSERS Employer News - April 2021
- 4/13/2021: Employer Survey for payroll staff
- 4/13/2021: Employer Survey for administrative staff
- 4/7/21: Important UPDATE: Independent Contractor/Third-Party Employee audit deadline
- 03/17/21: MPSERS Employer News - March 2021
- 03/12/21: IRS Closing Agreement attached (3% HCC)
- 03/04/2021: REVISED 2019-2020 Independent Contractor/Third-Party Employee Audit for ORS
- Pay Cycle Calendar
Use our handy Pay Cycle Calendar for important reminders and deadlines.
- Extend the 457 Plan to Your DB Members—
Sign Up Today!
Learn more about offering the Deferred Compensation Option to your employees.
- Introduction to Reporting
Read or review this guide for an overview of benefit plans and the who, what, when and how of ORS reporting.
- Pension Plus website
Member information for your employees who have Pension Plus is available at www.mipensionplus.org/publicschools.
- TDP Calculator
Send your non-Pension Plus employees to our TDP calculator where they can weigh the cost of purchasing service credit.
- ORS non-business days
View ORS non-business days to make sure your reports are never late.
- Scheduled System Maintenance
View dates and times for scheduled maintenance.