The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
No events are currently scheduled.
Understanding the MPSERS audits process
This one-hour webinar provides a better understanding of the MPSERS audit process and covers::
- RIM Chapter 4 overview.
- Reportable and nonreportable compensation.
- Special situations.
- Normal salary increases (NSI).
- Supporting documents.
Reporting Retirement Basics
- This one-hour webinar, intended for recently hired reporting staff, covers the basics on how to successfully complete retirement payroll reports to ORS. You will learn how to:Use the pay cycle calendar to keep on track in your pay cycle reporting.
- Find the best way to load a report for your reporting unit.
- Know the differences between the detail records.