COVID-19 Updates for Local Governments
and School Districts
- COVID-19 Updates and Resources for Local Governments Webinar series can be found by clicking the link below. The webinar page will have information on registration for upcoming COVID-19 Updates and Resources for Local Governments webinars, past PowerPoint presentations, and presentation recordings.
State of Michigan Resources
- State of Michigan COVID-19 Related Executive Orders
- State of Michigan COVID-19 Related Executive Directives
- State of Michigan COVID-19 Information
- Michigan State Police Disaster Recovery Grant Information
- MSP Virtual Applicant Briefings for the Public Assistance Grant Program (PAGP)
- Michigan Department of Education COVID-19 Communications
- Michigan Municipal League (MML) COVID-19 Resources for Local Government Leaders
Includes questions and answers (Q&As) on critical topics, webinars, and virtual meeting guidance.
- Michigan Association of Counties Resources for COVID-19
Includes frequently asked questions (FAQs) for county leaders, example notices for virtual meetings, and guidelines.
- Michigan Townships Association (MTA) COVID-19 Resources
Includes MTA guidelines for conducting meetings under Open Meetings Act (OMA) and township considerations for COVID-19 planning.