COVID-19 Updates for Local Governments
and School Districts
Teacher and Support Staff COVID-19 Grant Programs
COVID-19 Updates and Resources for Local Governments Webinar Series can be found on the Webinar Series page. The Webinar Series page will have information on registration for upcoming COVID-19 Updates and Resources for Local Governments webinars, past PowerPoint presentations, and presentation recordings.
Treasury Memorandums and Guidance
- Memorandum Regarding Changes in the PRE Statute - Public Act 96 of 2020
- Guidance for 2020 July Boards of Review following Executive Order 2020-87
- Michigan Unemployment Insurance Agency's Work Share Program Information
- New Michigan Uniform Chart of Accounts Implementation Dates
- Local Government Extensions for Audited Financial Statements, Annual Financial Reports (F65), and Qualifying Statements (Form 5047)
- Real Property Tax Forfeiture and Foreclosures Updates
State of Michigan Resources
- State of Michigan COVID-19 Related Executive Orders
- State of Michigan COVID-19 Related Executive Directives
- State of Michigan COVID-19 Information
- Michigan State Police Disaster Recovery Grant Information
- Michigan Unemployment Insurance Agency's Work Share Program Website
- MSP Virtual Applicant Briefings for the Public Assistance Grant Program (PAGP)
- MDE COVID-19 Education Information and Resources
- Michigan Municipal League (MML) COVID-19 Resources for Local Government Leaders
Includes questions and answers (Q&As) on critical topics, webinars, and virtual meeting guidance.
- Michigan Association of Counties Resources for COVID-19
Includes frequently asked questions (FAQs) for county leaders, example notices for virtual meetings, and guidelines.
- Michigan Townships Association (MTA) COVID-19 Resources
Includes MTA guidelines for conducting meetings under Open Meetings Act (OMA) and township considerations for COVID-19 planning.