Liquor Control Commission
- License Renewal Update
You may check the status of your license renewal by clicking the red “Application Status Check” button below, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If your renewal request status shows as “Completed”, then your license is on the way in the mail and should arrive shortly.
If your renewal request status shows as “Pending” and you have already submitted your payment, please continue to check the application status on our website daily for updates.
If your renewal request status shows as “Completed” and you do not receive your license by May 5, 2017, please email our Renewal Section at MLCCLicensingRenewals@michigan.gov. Staff will research the issue and respond directly to you regarding any problems.
- April 30, 2017 Price Book
- April 30, 2017 Retail Price Changes
- Information on Administrative Rule R 436.1133 "Half-Mile Rule" Proposed Rescission
- Information on New Third Party Facilitator Service License and Direct Shipping of Wine by Specially Designated Merchant Licensees
- April 2, 2017 New Item Price List
- February 26, 2017 New Item Price List
- Information on Changes to Growler Filling Law Effective April 9, 2017
- Make the Right Play This Super Bowl Sunday - Serve Responsibly
- Administrative Order 2017-01 (Per Case ADA Distribution Fee for Distilled Spirits)
- January 29, 2017 Price Book Featured Information Archive