Liquor Control Commission
The Lansing Commission office will be closed to the public Friday, September 29 through Monday, October 2 for a computer system upgrade. The office will reopen on Tuesday, October 3 at 8:00am.
Applications cannot be accepted and licenses cannot be issued between those dates. Phone calls to the Commission office will be answered for general questions, but specific application information will not be available during that time. If you need to have a license issued near those dates, please plan ahead to avoid the closure. The online Application Status Check and Active/Escrowed License Search features on the MLCC website will not work during this time. Thank you for your patience.
- Bulletin #2017-05 - Quotation Filing Deadline Dates for 2018
- Bulletin #2017-06 - Schedule of Accounting Periods
- October 1, 2017 New Item Price List
- Request for Declaratory Ruling by Watkins Transport Inc. regarding MCL 436.1533(5) and MCL 436.1533(7)
- Request for Declaratory Ruling by Angelo & Riccardo's, Inc. regarding multiple statutory and rule sections
- Notice of Public Hearing for rescission of R 436.1133
- Regulatory Impact Statement (RIS) for rescission of R 436.1133
- Bulletin 2017-04 - Quarterly Price Book Deadline Dates
- July 30, 2017 Price Book
- Bulletin No. 2017-03 - Amended Schedule of Accounting Periods Featured Information Archive