Welcome to the Licensing Division
- Welcome to the Licensing Division The Licensing Division is responsible for determining eligibility for examination and licensure, monitoring licensee's compliance with continuing education requirements, and providing administrative support to the boards and oversees administration of examinations to those professions that have an examination requirement.
- Freedom of Information Act E-Mail Request Form - Corporations, Securities & Commercial Licensing Bureau
- Search Approved Real Estate Prelicensure Course Offerings
- Disciplinary Action Reports
- Check Appraisers CE Credits
- A to Z Listing of Michigan Online Services
- Verify a License, Registration or Permit
Licensing Services Spotlight
- 2015 Accountancy Renewal
- As a result of PA 106 of 2014, Real Estate Continuing Education Courses DO NOT require approval by the Department, an association, or any other entity.
- Change in Real Estate Appraiser Qualifications Criteria, effective January 1, 2015
- Applicants for a NEW Architect license may now apply online at wwww.michigan.gov/mylicense
- Applicants for a NEW Professional Surveyor license may now apply online at www.michigan.gov/mylicense
- Applicants for a NEW Professional Engineer license may now apply online at www.michigan.gov/mylicense
- Applicants for a NEW CPA Certificate and License or a NEW CPA Certificate and Registration may now apply online at www.michigan.gov/mylicense