Skip to main content

DD-214 Requests

Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency

Veterans can request DD-214 military service records free of charge through the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency, which remains operational during the COVID-19 pandemic. A DD-214 Request Form must be completed, signed and submitted to MVAA. Please visit and click on “request DD214” or call 1-800-MICH-VET for assistance.