- Corporations A Corporation is an association of persons, created by law and existing as an entity with powers and liabilities independent of those of its members.
- Corporation Forms
- Corporations Division Calendar
- IRS EIN Application and Responsible Party
- Michigan Profit Corporation Filing Information
- Michigan Nonprofit Corporation Filing Information
- Foreign Corporation Filing Information
- Nonprofit Corporations Act amended - P.A. 9 of 2008
- Use of Laser Equipment by Health Professionals Dec. 5, 2005 Michigan Department of Community Health position statement. Practice of medicine within corporation and limited liability companies.
- Addressing Requirements
- Domestic Profit Corporation
Domestic profit corporations are formed for the purpose of generating profit for shareholders.
- Domestic Nonprofit Corporation
Nonprofit corporations are those formed in which members may not receive any profits of the corporation. A nonprofit corporation is formed under the Michigan Nonprofit Corporation Act. Some purposes for which nonprofit corporations are commonly formed are those involving religious, educational and charitable activities.
- NonProfit Corporation Act 1982 PA 162
- Foreign Corporation
A foreign corporation is one that is incorporated under laws other than the laws of this state.
- Professional Service Corporation
A professional service corporation, as the name implies, is a corporation made up exclusively of licensed professionals.
- Professional Corporations, Chapter 2A, 1972 PA 284 2012 PA 569, effective January 2, 2013, repealed the Professional Service Corporation Act, 1962 PA 192, and essentially recodified the provisions as a new chapter within the Business Corporation Act, 1972 PA 284.