Skip to main content

How do I submit deficiency documents/responses for my Annual Financial Statement (AFS) Report?

All deficiency documents/responses in regards to the AFS report must be uploaded to the licensee’s AFS record in Accela Citizens Access Portal (ACA) or sent via email to If sending via email, include the licensee’s name and AFS record # in the subject line.