Skip to main content

How do I submit deficiency documents/responses for my Annual Financial Statement (AFS) Report?

All deficiency documents/responses in regards to the adult-use AFS must be uploaded to the licensee's adult-use prequalified AU-ER (entity) or AU-SP (sole-proprietor) record in in Accela Citizens Access Portal (ACA) or sent via email to If sending via email, include the licensee's name and AU-ER # or AU-SP # in the subject line.