Introduction to Benefits
Full-time State of Michigan classified employees are entitled to benefits that include health, dental, vision, life, disability, and flexible spending accounts.
Enrollment must be completed and required documentation must be provided within the first 31 days of hire by contacting the MI HR Service Center at 877-766-6447, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. After enrolling, coverage will be effective the first day of the pay-period after the enrollment is completed. If you do not enroll within the first 31 days, the next opportunity to obtain benefits will be during the annual Insurance Open Enrollment period.
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Plan Summaries & Contact Information
- Health Insurance Marketplace Information
- Required Documentation & Contact Information
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Qualified Transportation Fringe Benefits (QTFB)