Interstate Pipeline Tariffs
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission approved rate schedules, rules, regulations, and standard forms governing the interstate transmission and storage of natural gas by companies operating in Michigan.
Tariff Books - Pipeline Companies
- ANR Pipeline Company
- Great Lakes Gas Transmission Company
- Northern Natural Gas Company
- Nexus Gas Transmission
- Panhandle Eastern Pipeline Company, LLC
- Rover Pipeline LLC
- Trunkline Gas Company, LLC
- Vector Pipeline Company LP
- Viking Gas Transmission Company
Tariff Books - Storage Companies
- ANR Storage Company
- Blue Lake Storage Company
- Bluewater Gas Storage Company
- Southwest Gas Storage Company
- Washington 10 Storage Company
For MPSC-approved books, see Gas Rate Books page.
Tariff Books are provided by company. Refer questions to the company per contacts listed on company web page, MPSC Interstate Pipelines Serving Michigan page for pipelines, or MPSC Storage page for storage companies.
Tariff Books may not yet reflect changes approved by recent FERC orders.
Tariff Books include requirements based on FERC regulations. See also FERC Regulations.
This is not a complete list. Some companies do not have tariff book rate schedules for interstate service. See FERC-approved storage and transportation rates.