The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
SEMCO - Battle Creek Division MPSC-Approved Natural Gas Utility Rate Books
Michigan Public Service Commission approved rate schedules, rules, regulations, and standard forms governing the distribution and sale of natural gas by utilities operating in Michigan.
Semco Energy Gas Company - Battle Creek Division Cancelled Effective January 6, 2011
SEMCO Energy Gas Company - MPSC Division and SEMCO Energy Gas Company - Battle Creek Division merged into SEMCO Energy Gas Company Effective January 6, 2011
See SEMCO Energy Gas Company for current rates.
|Rate Book Source: Michigan Public Service Commission Rate Book Files|
|Rate sheets filed by utilities pursuant to a Commission Order are generally due within 30 days of the order date and posted to the website after MPSC staff review.|
|Current Rate Book - MPSC #3|
|Complete Rate Book - MPSC #3||Sheets A-1.00 through Standard Forms||4.42 MB|
|Current Rate Book - MPSC #3 (in smaller files)|
|Sections A-1.00 through C||Index, Territory Served, Administrative Rules Index, Controlled Service, Curtailment, Metering, GCR Clause, CAP||2.12 MB|
|Sections D-1.00 through End||GCR Factors, Rate Schedules, Transportation, Customer Choice, Standard Forms Index||3.44 MB|
Cancelled Rate Sheets - MPSC #3
|Sections A-1.00 through C||Sheets A through C||1.12 MB|
|Sections D-1.00 through End||Sheets D through End||3.92 MB|
Cancelled Rate Book and Sheets - MPSC #2
|Complete Retired Rate Book - MPSC #2||Sheets A-1.00 through Standard Forms||1 MB|
|Cancelled Rate Book - MPSC #2 (in smaller files)|
|Sections A and B||Index, Technical Standards, Curtailment, CAP||1 MB|
|Sections C through the End||Billing Practices, GCR Factors, Rate Schedules, Transportation, Standard Forms||1 MB|
|Cancelled Rate Sheets from MPSC #2|
|Sheets A-1.00 through A-19.00||1 MB|
|Sheets A-20.00 through end||1 MB|
As the current rate book is revised, content is occasionally shifted to different pages within the rate book. Therefore, cancelled rate sheet page numbers may not correspond to current rate book page numbers.
- Contact MPSCTARIFF@michigan.gov for further information.
- For FERC-approved books, see Gas Tariff Books page.
- Rate Books may not yet reflect GCR Factors that are pending MPSC approval.
- Rate Books may not yet reflect changes approved by recent MPSC orders. See MPSC Gas Orders page for orders issued in past few months. To search for proposed Rate Book changes that are not yet approved, search MPSC Case Index under utility name (in quotes) using keywords such as rate, gas, tariff, and rule.
- Rate Books include requirements based on MPSC administrative rules. See also Administrative Rules and Guidelines.