Contact the Electrical Division at: (517) 241-9320 or via E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Electrical Division is responsible for issuing electrical permits, the examination and licensing and renewals of licenses of master and journey electricians, apprenticeship registration, fire alarm specialty technicians, sign specialists, electrical contractors, sign specialty contractors, and fire alarm contractors. Electrical inspectors conduct inspections of electrical wiring and installations. The division also provides staff support to the Electrical Administrative Board and handles electrical code questions.
- Approved Exam Prep and Re-Examination Courses
- Electrical Licensing Information and Applications
- 2011 Approved 15 Hours Code Update Courses
NEW!! Electrical Journeyman, Master Electrician, Fire Alarm Specialty Technician, and Sign Specialist licensees can take advantage of a free continuing education management tool to help licensees locate, report, and track the completion of code update courses. Visit CE Broker to activate your free account today!
- Electrical Administrative Act - 1956 PA 217
- Stille-DeRossett-Hale Single State Construction Code Act - 1972 PA 230
- Electrical Administrative Board General Rules
- Rehabilitation Code Rules
- 2011 Electrical Code Rules - Part 8 (Print Version)
- 2014 Electrical Code Rules - Part 8
- 2014 Electrical Code Rules - Part 8 (Print Version)
- 2014 National Electrical Code Book (NEC)
- 2009 Michigan Rehabilitation Code Book
- 2009 Michigan Residential Code Book