Limited Liability Company
- Limited Liability Company A limited liability company is a business formed by an organizer who may, but need not be a member. It is a business entity separate from its members and liability is limited to the financial contribution ...
- Limited Liability Company Act 1993 PA 23
- Limited Liability Company Forms
- Limited Liability Filing Information
- Addressing Requirements
- Use of Laser Equipment by Health Professionals Dec. 5, 2005 Michigan Department of Community Health position statement. Practice of medicine within corporation and limited liability companies.
- Domestic Limited Liability Companies Limited liability companies are formed for the purpose of generating profit, while limiting taxes and liability. Limited liability companies have all the powers granted to a corporation.
- Professional Service Limited Liability Company A professional limited liability company, as the name implies, is a company made up of licensed persons who have been legally authorized to provide a professional service.
- Foreign Limited Liability Company A foreign limited liability company is one that is formed under the laws of another jurisdiction. Foreign limited liability companies that are "transacting business" in Michigan must first obtain a ...