Welcome to the Corporations Division
- Welcome to the Corporations Division
The Corporations Division promotes economic development and growth by facilitating the formation of business entities in Michigan. The Division provides services that enable corporations, limited partnerships, limited liability companies, and limited liability partnerships to be formed, and for foreign entities to obtain a certificate of authority to transact business.
- Corporations Division Calendar
News and Announcements
- Coming Soon: Corporations Online Filing System (COFS)
- File Assumed Name Renewals Online
- Nonprofit Corporation Act Amended - 2014 PA 0557
- Subscribe to Emails from the Corporations Division
- Waiver of business entity filing fees for certain veterans
- For security reasons, send applications to create or update MICH-ELF account only to 517-241-6445. This line is available 8:00am to 5:00pm EST or EDT, Monday through Friday, except holidays and furlough days...More
- Official Holidays
- Michigan Corporations currently in good standing may file their annual report online. Michigan and foreign limited liability companies in good standing may file their annual statements online.
- Addressing Requirements