When you log into Michigan Treasury Online (MTO) you can …
- Manage and update business registration information
- File and pay Sales, Use and Withholding taxes
- View correspondence sent from Treasury, including Sales tax licenses
When you log into eRegistration you can …
- Register a new business
- Report employees performing services in Michigan
- Report a change in the entity type of your existing business
- Report the acquisition of all or any part of the assets, organization, trade or business of an existing business with Michigan employment
When you log into MiWAM you can …
- File your quarterly unemployment tax/wage report
- Pay your unemployment taxes/reimbursements
- Respond to unemployment correspondence
Business Start-Up and Operating Guidance
Do You Need Help Starting Your Business? Will You Need a Michigan License or Permit? More information and guidance is available at michiganbusiness.org.
Other Permit/License/Certification(s) formerly transacted in Business One Stop can be managed at the responsible department's website.