- Michigan Liquor Control Commission Application Status Check
- Active and Escrowed License Lists by County
This query feature offers information about Active & Escrowed Licenses in Adobe PDF format.
- Active or Escrowed License Query
This query feature offers information about Active & Escrowed Licenses including violation histories, stockholder listings, contact information and purchasing totals (spirits only).
- On Premises License Availability Report
- Dry Local Governmental Units
This list contains local units of government that have not approved the sale of spirits, but where the sale of beer and wine is allowed. In addition, a number of local units of government have not approved the sale of beer, wine, or spirits: in Allegan County - Fillmore Township and Overisel Township; in Gratiot County - Washington Township; and in Ottawa County - Olive Township and Zeeland Township.
- Sunday Sales Opt Out List
Local governmental units that have opted out of Sunday sales of alcohol, includes cities, villages, townships, and counties.
- Local Governmental Unit / Law Enforcement Approval Chart
Local government or law enforcement approvals needed for certain kinds of retail license and permit applications.
- Special License Issuance Reports
- Manufacturer & Wholesaler Licensee List
- Active/Escrowed License Search Instructions
Search for active or escrowed licenses by licensee name, business name, local governmental unit, county, license type, and status. The search includes all license types issued by the Commission for retailers, manufacturers, and wholesalers.
- Local Government Unit Quota Search Instructions
The Local Government Unit (LGU) Quota Search shows how many quota licenses are allowed, issued, and allocated in a city, village, or township based on the LGU's population. The search also lists whether the sales of spirits are allowed in a LGU or not.
- County Number List