- Michigan Liquor Control Commission Application Status Check
- Active or Escrowed License Query
This query feature offers information about active and escrowed licenses, including on and off premises retailers, manufacturers, and wholesalers. The search will show the lienses and permits a business holds, its violation history, its insurance carrier for liquor liability insurance, and its spirit purchase totals.
- Active/Escrowed License Search Instructions
- Local Governmental Unit / County Quota Search
The Local Government Unit (LGU) Quota Search shows how many quota licenses are allowed, issued, and allocated in a city, village, or township based on the LGU's population. The search also lists whether the sales of spirits are allowed in a LGU or not.
- Local Government Unit Quota Search Instructions
- Dry Local Governmental Units
This list contains local units of government that have not approved the sale of spirits, but where the sale of beer and wine is allowed. In addition, a number of local units of government have not approved the sale of beer, wine, or spirits: in Allegan County - Fillmore Township and Overisel Township; in Gratiot County - Washington Township; and in Ottawa County - Olive Township and Zeeland Township.
- Sunday Sales Opt Out List
Local governmental units that have opted out of Sunday sales of alcohol, includes cities, villages, townships, and counties.
- Local Governmental Unit / Law Enforcement Approval Chart
Local government or law enforcement approvals needed for certain kinds of retail license and permit applications.
- Special License Issuance Reports
- County Number List