- Michigan Board of Audiology
Welcome to the Michigan Board of Audiology website! Our goal is to provide up-to-date information on various topics related to the practice of audiology in Michigan. We hope you find this information helpful and invite you to check out our website often.
- How long are the Audiologist licenses issued for? Can I renew my license early? How will I know when I need to renew?
- Can I get a list of what would be considered acceptable continuing education?
- How do you check compliance with the CE requirement?
- The new bill requires completion of continuing education. When will I have to complete that requirement?
- What do I have to do to renew my license?
- Is anyone who does audiology activities exempt from licensure?
- Do I have to maintain a hearing aid dealers license for dispensing hearing aids?
- What if I did not complete the full 20 hours of CE?
- How does the new legislation impact my ability to work as an audiologist?
- I have been a practicing audiologist for many years. What do I have to do to get my license?