Skip Navigation
Michigan Business, official portal for the State of Michigan Home
  • One Stop Home
  • Contact Us
  • Site Map
  • close print view

    Baseball Card Seller/Dealer

    Required State License(s):

    A sales and use tax license is required. You may call the Michigan Department of Treasury at 517-636-4660 and request a Registration For Michigan Taxes form (518). 

    Revised:  4/2005

    QR code Home
  • State Web Sites
  • Site Map

  • Privacy Policy
  • Link Policy
  • Accessibility Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Michigan Survey

    Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan