The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Students can choose to attend a career training program in Michigan through the Michigan Achievement Skills Scholarship.
Students who graduate from high school in Michigan with a diploma or certificate of completion or achieved a high school equivalency certificate in 2023 or after will be eligible for:
- Up to $2,000 if they attend a a career training program in Michigan, per year, up to two years.
- Be a Michigan resident for at least the immediately preceding year.
- Graduated from high school in Michigan with a diploma or a certificate of completion or achieved a high school equivalency certificate in 2023 or after.
- Have not yet earned an associate or bachelor’s degree.
- Have not yet earned a degree, certificate, or other credential with this scholarship.
Interested in participating in the Michigan Achievement Skills Scholarship? Follow these steps!
- Complete the Michigan Achievement Skills Scholarship application.*
- Enroll in an eligible career training program.
*The application and list of eligible career training programs are not yet available. Sign up for updates to be the first to hear when they become available.