- The Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards
Serving the citizens of Michigan through the promotion of public safety since 1965.
In compliance with Governor Whitmer's Executive Orders, please note the following:
Law Enforcement Agencies: During this time of limited staff availability, you may scan and email employment transactions to MSP-MCOLES-Licensing@michigan.gov.
927 Centennial Way
Lansing, Michigan 48909
Main Phone: 517-636-7864
Executive Section FAX: 517-636-4774
MITN Help Desk: 517-636-7867
Licensing FAX: 517-636-7886
- In-Service Training Course Registry - Updated 6/01/2021
- Law Enforcement Agency Directory - Updated 06/01/2021
- How to Request Law Enforcement Officer Access to the MCOLES Network (MITN)
- How to Request Your Law Enforcement Employment & Training History Record
- Web Sites of Interest / In-Service Training Resources