The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards
Serving the citizens of Michigan through the promotion of public safety since 1965.
Law Enforcement Agencies: During this time of limited staff availability, you may scan and email employment transactions to MSP-MCOLES-Licensing@michigan.gov.
927 Centennial Way
Lansing, Michigan 48913
Executive Section FAX: 517-636-4774
Licensing Email: MSP-MCOLES-Licensing@michigan.gov
MITN Help Desk: 517-636-7867
Licensing FAX: 517-636-7886
News and Current Issues
Home Page Resources
- Waiver and Authorization for Release of Information
- MCOLES Information and Tracking Network (MITN) User Agency Agreement
- MCOLES Information and Tracking Network (MITN) Operator Agreement
- Personal Request for Your Law Enforcement Officer Training Academy Curriculum, Employment History, and Training Record
- MCOLES Information and Tracking Network (MITN) Law Enforcement Officer Access Agreement
For more forms visit the Forms and Applications webpage.