- Rule Set 2017-004 SP - Regulatory Impact Statement and Cost-Benefit Analysis and Notice of Public Hearing on August 21, 2017: Alcohol and Drug Testing on Biological and Nonbiological Specimens
- Michigan State Police Reports Decrease in Traffic Fatalities During 2017 Fourth of July Holiday Weekend
- Recent Flooding Causes Temporary Closure on Burns Road in Midland County
- Prevent Auto Theft: Drivers Reminded to 'Lock It or Lose It'
- Residents Reminded to Address Mental Behavioral Health Needs Following Flooding
- Outdoor Enthusiasts Should Exercise Greater Caution in Areas Impacted by Flooding; High-Water Levels Pose Additional Risks to those Enjoying the Outdoors during July 4 Holiday