Workshops and Webinars
In accordance with Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services’ recommendations designed to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), the Office of Retirement Services will be canceling all of its scheduled workshops.
Once a determination has been made to resume offering live workshops, an updated schedule will be available again here.
For your convenience, we are now offering an electronic version of our Planning Your Retirement workshop. We encourage you to download the Planning Your Retirement workbook and login to miAccount and generate an estimate of your future pension income.
We also offer an assortment of e-learning modules that can assist you in your retirement planning:
- Qualifying for Your Pension and Premium Subsidy
- Pension Payment Options
- Deferred vs. Early Reduced Retirement
- Paying Off a TDP Agreement at Retirement
- Dependent Eligibility Proofs
- Summer Birthday Provision
- Managing Your Retirement Account
- Getting Started in miAccount
The state is taking proactive steps to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in Michigan. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in reducing the risk coronavirus to Michigan residents.