Employee Service Program (ESP)
As the challenges of 2020 and the COVID-19 pandemic continue, ESP understands employees will be responding in many ways. Reactions and impact will be very individualized, influenced by personal experiences, stressors, and losses. Please know ESP values all employees and remains to be a source of support, respectful listening, and resources as we move into fall and winter.
State of Michigan employees and their eligible family members may call ESP at 1-800-521-1377 to talk confidentially with a counselor or request to schedule a video meeting with an ESP Counselor at MCSC-ESP@michigan.gov.
- New Monthly Mindfulness Sessions
- Parenting School-Aged Children During COVID-19 Lunchtime Series
- Monthly "Get to Know ESP" Live Webinars
- COVID-19 Stress Management Webinars
- Coping with Stress-CDC
- Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health-SAMSHA
- MDE COVID-19 Education Information and Resources
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- National Disaster Distress Hotline: 1-800-985-5990
- Text "TalkWithUs" to 66746
The appearance of external links on the Employee Service Program (ESP) web site does not constitute endorsement by ESP or the Michigan Civil Service Commission of the external organizations, their web sites or the information, products, or services contained therein.