Skip to main content


    • Children of Veterans Tuition Grant

      The Children of Veterans Tuition Grant provides undergraduate tuition assistance to the child of a veteran who died while on active federal duty or who has been awarded a total and permanent disability rating from VA. The grant is administered by the Michigan Department of Treasury. Call 888-447-2687 for more information.

      Read more about the Children of Veterans Tuition Grant

    • Dependents Educational Assistance

      DEA provides education and training opportunities to eligible dependents of certain veterans. The program offers up to 45 months of education benefits. These benefits may be used for degree and certificate programs, apprenticeships, on-the-job training, and even correspondence courses. If you are a spouse, you may take a correspondence course. Remedial, deficiency and refresher courses may be approved under certain circumstances.

      Read more about Dependents Educational Assistance

    • Folds of Honor

      Folds of Honor supports the education of spouses and children of our disabled or deceased service members. This support includes private schools, approved tutoring services for school-aged children, and post-secondary scholarships for spouses or college-aged dependent children.
      Read more on the Folds of Honor website.

    • Children of Fallen Patriots

      The Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation provides college scholarships and educational counseling to military children who have lost a parent in the line of duty. 
      For more information, visit the Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation website.

    • Fisher House Heroes Legacy Scholarship

      The Fisher House Heroes' Legacy Scholarships program honors all who have died or have become disabled through their active military service since September 11, 2001. The program is open to children of deceased or permanently disabled veterans with specific application criteria.
      For more information, visit the Fisher House website.