Skip to main content

DD214 Assistance

  • A: There are several options. 

    1. Visit the MVAA website: This link will take you to a web form which you can submit directly to our technicians for processing. If we do not have the requested DD214, an SF180 will be sent. If you need an NGB22, we will send an NGB22 request form by email.

    2. Find a Veteran Service Officer in your County at|-84.4382721&o=Distance%2CAscending 

    3. Contact the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) in St. Louis at There may be a fee if you request your entire military record.

  • A: By calling 1-800 MICH-VET you will be connected with a technician who can supply you with the appropriate paperwork to apply for an upgraded discharge (at no cost).