The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Events & Training
VIRTUAL EVENT: Region 9 State Partnership: Collaborate, Communicate and Connect
Tuesday, August 29, 2023, 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
The Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA) is pleased to invite you to join the State Partners Virtual Resource Fair. With representation from eight state departments, you'll learn about available resources from your regional contacts for these departments. The presentation will identify opportunities for community development with broad applications from affordable housing to land use to transportation. Presenters will provide details about the funding, services, and other resources unique to their area. The information will be tailored to those working in local or county government agencies and related NGOs and nonprofit groups targeting community development initiatives. The presentation will conclude with a Q&A session. We hope you'll join us to see how our programs may benefit your community.
The event will highlight the availability of public resources for interested parties in Region 9 which includes Livingston, Jackson, Hillsdale, Lenawee, Monroe and Washtenaw counties.
- Tommy Scott, outreach coordinator for MSHDA
- Caitlin Yost, grant coordinator for the Michigan Department of Transportation's Office of Economic Development
- Ray Govus, community development manager for the Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Terri Barker, economic and community development analyst for the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Jeff Huntington, operations manager for the Michigan Land Bank Authority
- Clay Summers, grants section manager for the Michigan Department of Natural Resources
- Sarah Venner and Holden Branch, brownfield coordinators for the Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, & Energy
MSHDA/Cinnaire Asset Management Conference 2023
MSHDA, Cinnaire and HUD invite you to join us at our annual conference!
The 2023 Asset Management Conference will be held at the Lansing Center, 333 E. Michigan Ave. Lansing MI 48933 on September 14, 2023. Please note that each attendee will need to complete the form. If you are registering for a group, please be sure to complete a new form for each person. Payments can still be made for a group on the payment site.
We look forward to seeing you in September!
If you have any questions or difficulty registering, please contact Maureen Carden at email@example.com.
INCREASING HOME ENERGY EFFICIENCY
Wednesday, October 26, 2022 | 30-minute Q&A follows
This event is designed to provide information about MI-HOPE, an exciting new energy-efficiency program offered through MSHDA If you own a home or a multifamily property, find out how you may qualify for funding for housing repairs and upgrades.
State and local partners will be available to answer your program questions.
LANDLORD OUTREACH VIRTUAL EVENT
Thursday, June 23, 2022
30-minute Q&A follows
- Overview of MSHDA’s Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) program
- How to become a MSHDA HCV landlord
- Benefits of participating in MSHDA’s HCV program
- MSHDA landlord incentive programs