The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
The Office of Market Research (OMR) provides timely, impactful analysis to MSHDA and its stakeholders that adds context around housing decisions, provides the key analyses necessary to build more equitable and inclusive communities, broadens quality affordable housing options available to Michigan residents, and ensures that the investments MSHDA makes have market viability.
MARKET ANALYSIS PROCESS
- New Market Study Process FAQs
- Market Study Initiation Request
- MSHDA Guidelines for Market Studies
- Demand Estimation Sheet with New Movership Rates 2020
- Key Data Summary for Market Studies
- Site Selection Criteria
- Memo 9% Tax Credit Applicants Market Study Process
LIST OF DEVELOPERS RECEIVING LIHTC OR MSHDA FINANCING
The list of developers receiving LIHTC or MSHDA financing contains contact information for sponsors of projects that have received funding through either the 9% LIHTC program, or MSHDA's Direct Lending programs. [Read more...]