The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Architects and Contractors
This page contains the MSHDA Multifamily Housing Development Standards of Design and Preconstruction Manual. They are downloadable, in Adobe Acrobat format.
Multifamily Preconstruction Manual (updated January 2021)
Multifamily Standards of Design (updated October 2020)
Below are the forms contained within the Preconstruction Manual. These forms can be filled in online, then printed. Once they are filled in you, you can print and mail or fax them to MSHDA.
- Application for Disbursement of Mortgage Loan Proceeds (PSD 10:001 - CD 260) Updated May 2021
- Construction Cost Trade Payment Breakdown Updated January 2020
- Establishment of Date of Substantial Construction Completion (PSD 12:002A) Updated January 2020
- Inventory Sheet for Stored Materials (MF Con. 002) Updated January 2020
- Permission to Occupy (PSD 10:006) Updated January 2020
- Request for Construction Changes (MF Con. 001) Updated January 2020
- Surveyor's Certificate of Facts (Legal 025) Updated January 2020
- Payment Bond Updated March 2020
- Performance Bond Updated March 2020
- Current MBE WBE Database Updated August 2020
- MSHDA Fillable EEO Plan Updated March 2019
- MSHDA MBE WBE Application Updated May 2019
- MSHDA Contractor Packet Updated March 2019
- MSHDA Work Hour Form Updated March 2019
- Tab F - EEO Requirements
- Interim EEO Policy Updated February 2019
- EEO Policy and Requirements Memo Updated April 2019