Skip to main content

Who can help me manage my financial problems?

MSHDA’s statewide network of housing counselors is here to help. They are trained in community disaster response, are HUD certified, and can help you navigate the disaster recovery process, access recovery resources, help you keep your finances in order and avoid foreclosure or eviction. Services are delivered through financial education classes, workshops and individual services. To learn more about these services, click here. To find a Housing Counselor in your area visit the MSHDA Housing Education Agency Locator.