Skip to main content

If I have a MSHDA voucher and I have a maintenance issue with my home right now, can I get an inspection?

Please notify your Housing Agent of any maintenance issues that have been reported to your landlord and have not been repaired or addressed. While a physical inspection of your unit may not take place, your Housing Agent will notify your landlord of the issues and request confirmation that the repairs have been completed or addressed. The list of Housing Agents is located here:,4641,7-141-5555_44739---,00.html.