Skip to main content

My income has been reduced. Will my voucher or subsidy pay the difference?

Please contact your assigned Housing Agent right away so that they can process your income change. The list of our Housing Agents is here:,4641,7-141-5555_44739---,00.html. If you need further assistance, contact MSHDA and ask to be referred to the Section 8 housing agent or RAHS/Section 8 for their area. Telephone (toll free) 1-855-646-7432 or email