The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Public Housing Authority (PHA) Plan
The PHA Plan is a comprehensive guide to public housing agency (PHA) policies, programs, operations, and strategies for meeting local housing needs and goals. There are two parts to the PHA Plan: the Five-Year Plan, which each PHA submits to HUD once every fifth PHA fiscal year; and the Annual Plan, which is submitted to HUD every year. Any local, regional or State agency that receives funds to operate Federal public housing or Section 8 tenant-based assistance (vouchers) programs must submit a PHA Plan.
Proposed Annual PHA Plan (2023-24)
- MSHDA Annual PHA Plan 2023-24
- Attachment A Annual PHA Plan FY 2023-24
- Attachment B Annual PHA Plan PBV Developments
- Attachment C Summary of Administrative Plan Changes
- Notice of Public Hearing
Approved Annual PHA Plan (2022-23)
- MSHDA Annual PHA Plan 2022-23
- Attachment A - Revisions to the Annual Plan
- Attachment B - Project-Based Voucher Development List
Approved 5-Year PHA Plan (2019-24)