The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
As Michigan's housing authority, it is our mission to invest state and federal funds across our great state. Stable and affordable housing provides communities a strong foundation for jobs, culture and growth.
MSHDA MOD 2022
- MSHDA MOD open funding round will be held spring/summer 2022
- HUD 51% Low/Mod Community Chart (Statewide)
- Upper Peninsula (UP) Low Mod Eligibility by Block Group Map
- UP Low MSHDA MOD Eligibility by Block Group
- Limited Dividend Housing Association Agency Designation Instructions
MSHDA MOD Permanent Documents
- MSHDA MOD Program Statement
- MSHDA MOD Mortgage
- MSHDA MOD Note
- MSHDA MOD Design & Construction Review Checklist
- MATT FSR Instructions
- MSHDA MOD Grant Agreement Template
- NHID checklist