Skip to main content


  • Complaints against attorneys should be directed to the Attorney Grievance Commission at 313-961-6585.

  • Complaints against a judicial officer in Michigan can be directed to the Judicial Tenure Commission by completing a Request for Investigation form on their website. If you have further questions, call their office at 313-875-5110.