Electric Utility Annual Reports
- 2019 Electric Utility Company Annual Reports
P-521 annual reports and certain other reports can be accessed online for the companies listed below. Please note, annual report filings are typically due by the end of April.
- Alger Delta Electric Cooperative
- Alpena Power Company
- Bayfield Electric Cooperative
- Cherryland Electric Cooperative
- Cloverland Electric Cooperative
- Consumers Energy Company (Electric)
- DTE Electric Company
- Detroit Thermal (Steam)
- Great Lakes Energy Cooperative
- Indiana Michigan Power (American Electric Power)
- Ontonagon REA
- Presque Isle Electric and Gas Cooperative (Electric)
- Thumb Electric Cooperative
- Tri-County (HomeWorks) Electric Cooperative
- Upper Michigan Energy Resources Corporation (Electric)
- Upper Peninsula Power Company
- Xcel-formerly Northern States Power (Electric)
Certain electric and gas companies are also required to file annually with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC). Please visit http://www.ferc.gov/docs-filing/docs-filing.asp for access to FERC online filings.
For questions contact the Regulated Energy Division at 517-284-8270.