Performance Based Contract Administration (PBCA)
To find out more about HUD and our partners select one of the links below:
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) www.hud.gov
- Michigan Multi-Family Asset Managers (MMAM) www.mamhousing.com
- EPS Inc. (TRACS) www.tracsexperts.com
To find out who to contact regarding specific PBCA inquiries, look at the following document: Contact Matrix
MSHDA's PBCA program staff in the Asset Management Division can be contacted at 517-241-2560.
To date, MSHDA, in partnership with its subcontractors, has successfully carried out the core functions of contract administration.
Need checklists or help with special claims, select one of the links below:
- Completing the Special Claims Process
- Regular Vacancy Checklist
- Unpaid Rent and Tenant Damages Checklist
- HUD's Special Claims Processing Guide
Performance Based Contract Administration Related Links
The links listed below are links to housing related sites that are outside of the Michigan State Housing Development Authority's Web site. These links are provided as a courtesy to our users and are intended for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for the accuracy or content of any external sites.
- REAC Physical Inspections
- HUD User (Policy Development and Research Information Service)
- HUD Clips
- Midwest Affordable Housing Management Association (MAHMA)