What should I do if my heat provider will not accept my damaged energy draft?

Return the draft with an explanation requesting a replacement draft, along with a daytime phone number to:

Michigan Department of Treasury
Support Services - RRF
P.O. Box 30757
Lansing, MI 48909

The information will be reviewed and you will receive a response within 120 days.