The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Individual Income Tax
Federal Stimulus Program
The Michigan Department of Treasury does not administer the federal stimulus program or have any information regarding federal stimulus payments.
The Internal Revenue Service administers this program and encourages taxpayers to visit www.IRS.gov for the most current information on the second round of federal stimulus payments, including checking the status of a payment.
More Individual Income Tax Resources
Information and Reference
Credits and Exemptions
- Mortgage Foreclosure or Home Repossession and Your Michigan Individual Income Tax Return
- TABLE A: 2020 Home Heating Credit (MI-1040CR-7) Standard Allowance
- TABLE B: 2020 Home Heating Credit (MI-1040CR-7) Alternate Credit Computation
- Home Heating Credit And Shared Housing Situations
- Homestead Property Tax Credit Information
- Home Heating Credit Information
Special Filing Situations
- Income Tax Act
- Income Tax Rules
- School District Codes Updated for 2021
- Legal (Revenue Administrative Bulletins, Directives, Statutes)
- State Tax Agency Website
- Inheritance Tax Frequently Asked Questions
- Michigan Income Tax Treatment of Employee Benefits for Same-Sex Spouses
- Michigan Income Tax Filing Status for Married Same-Sex Couples